Lifetime Limited Warranty
Performance Pin sells these products with the understanding that the user will perform all tests concerning the suitability of the product in each specific application, as stated in the included instructions for its use, as designed.
Commercial or individual user: Failure of any unit will result in a non-functioning product which will need to be returned to the manufacturer. Defects in materials or workmanship will be replaced or repaired, at Manufacturer option, by the manufacturer. Damage to units due to misuse or neglect may be repaired or replaced but will include a nominal handling/return shipping fee. Performance Pin is designed to yield during instances of interference, to prevent damage to equipment.
for RMA and return instruction
Lojek Performance LLC
Extraordinary performance from ordinary equipment
Click the Generation Iron Link below, the greatest source of Bodybuilding reviews performance Pin.
Building strength fast!
Strength training workouts are generally higher weight/low repetition or lower weight / higher repetition and of course everything in between. Depending on your fitness goal (It should always be to increase strength & muscle mass since muscle mass is always better than fat mass) and regardless of the weight / rep choices, the ultimate indicator of exercise termination is failure: to recruit as many muscle fibers as possible during the set to actually force your body to adapt. Your rep range shouldn't be the goal rather your weight choice should dictate the amount of reps that you can ultimately perform during the set with your chosen resistance. (Momentary Muscular Failure) Remember: weight training is Anaerobic, you should be using sufficient resistance that will prevent you from performing additional repetitions, it's not resistance that is "comfortable".
The following are a few ways to get more out of every workout using PERFORMANCE PIN. As always, never compromise proper form over increased resistances. If you haven't before, now would be a good time to start keeping an accurate training record.
using 1 Performance Pin
- Insert Performance Pin in the weight you normally use for your desired rep range, insert standard machine pin in next available lesser weight (above Performance Pin) begin & perform exercise until further movement, in good form, becomes impossible. ( remember: failure, don't quit!) Lower weight and continue. The lesser weight is now engaged allowing additional reps beyond your failure point, for more complete deep muscle fiber stimulation. It has, in effect provided a "spot". You will soon find yourself moving up to heavier resistances.
- Insert Performance Pin into a weight that you could perform approximately 5 repetitions (6th being impossible without assistance), the standard machine pin inserted 20-30% lesser. Perform the 1st segment, when needed, switch to the lighter weight to finish the set. total reps would be in the 8-12 range but this is totally dependent upon your weight choices.
Using 2 Performance Pins in the same stack can take the intensity even further. ( see video) Starting with a resistance that would allow only 3-4 reps, dropping 20-30% to allow an additional 3-4, then once again dropping will provide a workout experience never available before with conventional methods. Take notice that although the weights touch, with good form, the full load above ejecting Performance Pin will remain on your muscles and only the excess load is removed, zero rest .
do not use if you cannot meet these minimum requirements!
- Before beginning any exercise routine, check with your physician.
- Do not use PERFORMANCE PIN without full understanding of the requirements and instructions!
- Resistance training should be performed using strict form with controlled motions. NEVER "jerk" or "slam" weights. Movement speed should be: 2 second positive (contraction) 1 second pause, 4 second negative (flexion) is recommended for safety, consistent progress and is required if using PERFORMANCE PIN on selectorized equipment. Constant tension must be maintained, never do "speed" or "explosive" movements with PERFORMANCE PIN engaged in any selectorized equipment.
Performance Pin is designed to eject from the weight stack when tension is reduced!
- PERFORMANCE PIN can be used in most selectorized equipment using +3/8" diameter stack pin, 1" thick up to 4-3/4" depth plates. Equipment should have 2 feet of area in front of the weight stack face where PERFORMANCE PIN can eject without interfering with equipment mechanisms or cause bodily contact. Selectorized equipment must have adequate clearance for PERFORMANCE PIN to travel with the weight stack through the entire range of motion.
AGREEMENT: User of PERFORMANCE PIN has read and agrees to follow instructions/requirements, accepts any and all hazards known and unknown, is solely responsible for use and agrees to hold